Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meme...

From Don Jim:
Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Lawless (Christy Moore)

Will I have a happy life? Parklife (Blur)

What do my friends really think of me? Speciosa Facta Est (From Handel's Carmelite Vespers)

What do people secretly think of me? Blame it on the Boogie (The Jacksons)

How can I be happy? Under Pressure (Queen)

What should I do with my life? A Kind of Magic (Queen)

Will I ever have children? Vinum Bonum (from the Medieval 'Feast of Fools')

What is some good advice for me? I Gotcha (Joe Tex)

How will I be remembered? The Boxer (Simon and Garfunkel)

What is my signature dancing song? Lucy (The Divine Comedy)

What do I think my current theme song is? You're Going to Lose that Girl (The Beatles)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)

What song will play at my funeral? Coz I Love You (Slade)

What type of men/women do you like? Veni Creator Spiritus (Chant)

What is my day going to be like? It's a Hard Life (Queen)

No comments: